Eventide proudly introduces its new eight-channel processor, the
H8000FW Ultra-Harmonizer® effects processor. Designed for ultimate flexibility, the H8000FW
provides the highest quality audio performance combined with over sixteen
hundred of our best preset-algorithms culled from over thirty five years of developing
effects for live sound, broadcast, post-production, and music recording.
- Twelve channels of AES/EBU, ADAT, S/PDIF, and FireWire digital I/O: 24-bit
- Over eighty 5.1 presets, including 5.1 reverbs, and effects up to 96kHz
- The very best Eventide preset-algorithms, including our award-winning
reverb, lush choruses, FM panners, sample-and-hold filters, vibratos,
modulating delays, multiband compression, phase shifting, micro pitch
shifting, vocoding and much more
- New search engine functionality for easier preset sorting
- Monolithic Tandem™ which allows one large algorithm to run using two DSP
chips, providing the user with maximum horsepower for huge, complex
algorithms including 5.1 reverbs and effects
- Complex editing simplified with "Building-Block Effects
- "Anything-to-Anything" routing capability
- Featuring UltraShifter™, our most natural-sounding, formant-corrected
pitch changer, optimized for voice, which includes automatic pitch
- New Custom Scales capability
- MIDI, BPM, and Tap Tempo lock your effects in time with the beat
- 174 second mono sampler, or 87 seconds of phase-locked stereo with
advanced looping, editing, and layering capabilities
- Includes VSIG™ and VSIG-X graphic editor/development tools, FireWire
drivers for Mac and PC, and routing program.
- Pristine analog: 4 channels of XLR and ¼" TRS inputs, s/n >110dB
The H8000FW Ultra-Harmonizer: Hard-core hardware.
When compromise is not in your vocabulary.
H8000FW Press Release
H8000FW brochure (PDF)
Operating manual (PDF)
(includes interface manual)
Presets manual (PDF)
H8000 MP3 DEMO
(14MB, thanks Matthais Adloff)
H8000FW Rear Panel View
MP3 files - Beautiful Love and Min
VSIGfile - Create your own algorithms!
Routing - Convenient program for connecting Is and Os
EVE/NET Remote Manual
Owner Registration (Necessary for upgrades)
AES Digital I/O "Snake"
NEW: H8000FW Driver Download
Eventide, and Harmonizer are registered trademarks and Monolithic Tandem,
Orville, UltraShifter and VSIG are trademarks of Eventide Inc. ©2006 Eventide
Eventide Inc., One Alsan Way, Little Ferry, NJ 07643, Tel: 201.641.1200, www.eventide.com
This page updated 17 November 2006